Re: Other Advantages of Accessible Web Design Practices

From: jonathan chetwynd <jonathan@signbrowser.free-online.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 20:52:42 +0100
To: "Anne Pemberton" <apembert@crosslink.net>, "Kynn Bartlett" <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I assure you the search engines are the least of our worries.
They will find an excellent way to db images and it will be an enormous
help.

Images by their nature have a very different set of internal relations.
The orientals are aware of this and it is fairly clear in studying
dictionaries or
tranlations of ideograms.
It is senseless to bury your head.
The evidence is all around it is just not accessible to a literate
straightjacket.

Did you happen to see the Map in the original King and I, what did it stand
for?
We could write more than one thesis on this alone.
The fact is that any person to whom a map is accessible is aware of it's use
within the film. The explanation was not there.
How to spoil a good film.

jay@peepo.com

Our site www.peepo.com is a drive thru.
When you see a link of interest, click on it.
Move the mouse to slow down.
It is a graphical aid to browsing the www.
We value your comments.