Re: QED & Marshall McLuhan

At 06:10 PM 6/10/1999 -0700, Kynn Bartlett wrote:
>>You can look at my work and decide for yourself if I am sufficiently
>>knowledgeable of the work of a "web author".
>
>Anything I would choose to say here would be considered inappropriate
>and rude, and would reflect poorly upon the HTML Writers Guild,
>so I choose to hold my tongue.

Thank you for your kindness. I gather you found the side accessible but not
understandable. You've said that accessibility doesn't mean understanding
or comprehension. You can access the information on the page. What is the
problem????? <smile>!

				Anne

Anne L. Pemberton
http://www.pen.k12.va.us/Pav/Academy1