Re: QED & Marshall McLuhan

From: Kelly Ford <kford@teleport.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 11:28:39 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
		Anne,

Exactly what part of the web would you apply this sort of rewrite for the
population you are talking about?  What guidelines and such would you
propose to help those creating the web pages to know how to make the pages
accessible to the population you are talking about?  Suppose I am the head
of the web department for the LA Times, how would you suggest I make my web
site accessible to comply with your standards?  I'm asking these questions
not to dismiss your concerns but to learn how you imagine them working in
action.