Re: QED

From: Sally Paveley <sallyp@advisory-unit.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 19:17:57 +0100
To: "Kynn Bartlett" <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Cc: "Wayne Myers-Education" <wayne.myers@bbc.co.uk>, "w3" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

>You will find a very sympathetic audience when you argue that all
>people should have their needs considered; we are merely waiting for
>the follow-up that explains how to consider these needs.
>
>--
I think that a number of things that may help have probably already been
mentioned; making better use of sound, video, pictures, the use of jargon
free and unambiguous language, clear and consistent layout...  The truth of
the matter as I see it is that different people are going to need different
things and nobody is ever going to come up with a perfect solution.  What
really needs to happen if for people who have learning difficulties to be
asked what helps.  With their involvement we stand a better chance of
getting at least some of it right for some people.

Sally