Re: Fw: QED & Marshall McLuhan

At 09:23 AM 6/8/1999 , Al Gilman wrote:
>I believe you mis-read what he said, then.  He asked for examples first.
>Not theory first.  He asked that the topic be introduced in a way that
>required little linguistic sophistication.  Like the QuickTips in pictures.
> Not a bad idea.

Can someone please sketch out a graphic that contains the
Quicktips info, but in pictures, that doesn't require
reading ability?  I would like to see this, and would be
more than happy to include a copy on the AWARE Center website,
even if it's not an "official" W3C version of the Quicktips.

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@hwg.org>
President, Governing Board Member