Re: Fw: QED & Marshall McLuhan

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 10:04:25 -0700
To: Al Gilman <asgilman@iamdigex.net>
Cc: Ann Navarro <ann@webgeek.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
At 09:23 AM 6/8/1999 , Al Gilman wrote:
>I believe you mis-read what he said, then.  He asked for examples first.
>Not theory first.  He asked that the topic be introduced in a way that
>required little linguistic sophistication.  Like the QuickTips in pictures.
> Not a bad idea.

Can someone please sketch out a graphic that contains the
Quicktips info, but in pictures, that doesn't require
reading ability?  I would like to see this, and would be
more than happy to include a copy on the AWARE Center website,
even if it's not an "official" W3C version of the Quicktips.

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@hwg.org>
President, Governing Board Member