(HTML Version of) Digital Economy Paper is Up

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 12:16:28 -0700
To: "Waddell, Cynthia" <cynthia.waddell@ci.sj.ca.us>
Cc: "'Multiple Recipients of List'" <uaccess-l@trace.wisc.edu>, "'W3C interest group'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
At 11:27 AM 5/21/1999 -0700, Waddell, Cynthia wrote:
>Members of the list may be interested to know that my paper "The Growing
>Digital Divide in Access for People with Disabilities:  Overcoming Barriers
>to Participation" is now posted at http://mitpress.mit.edu/ude.html.

An HTML version of Cynthia Waddell's paper is available on
the HTML Writers Guild's AWARE Center web site, at:

     http://aware.hwg.org/contrib/waddell-ecommerce.html

The version posted at MIT Press is in RTF; this version was
autogenerated using rtf2html but some of the formatting and/or
links may have gotten lost in the translation process.

Thanks to Cynthia for making this available and allowing AWARE
to repost it!

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@hwg.org>
President, Governing Board Member