HWG pages member registration form not labeled properly

From: Richard Caloggero <rcaloggero@bhcc.state.ma.us>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 16:37:24 -0400
To: "'WAI List'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi. I just submitted my trial membership to hwg. Great work guys!
The form for submitting the application didn't seem to be labeled properly.
Many of the fields had descriptive text which wasn't read when the field
was tabbed to. Some fields when tabbed to read the label for the last field
while that field read no label. I didn't look at the source so I'm not sure
of the problem. Please check it out.
Thanks in advance.

					Rich