Re: accessible listserves

From: Peter Meijer <meijer@natlab.research.philips.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 17:24:55 +0200
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Bruce Bailey wrote

> You might take a look at "eGroups" at URL:
> http://www.egroups.com/
>
> Their interface has gone through a couple of revisions and I think it gets
> better each time.  It is missing ALT tags in a few places, but is useable
> with Lynx.  As far as being screen reader friendly, one testimony is that
> the Duxbury Users' Group (duxuser) has its home there.  (DBT is the most
> powerful and popular Braille translation package software.)

Quite right. Three other "eGroups" lists with
a significant number of blind subscribers are

   http://www.eGroups.com/list/pc-audio/
   http://www.egroups.com/list/blndcompuse/
   http://www.egroups.com/list/seeingwithsound/

Best wishes,

Peter Meijer

Soundscapes from The vOICe - Seeing with your Ears!
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Peter_Meijer/