Re: Access Keys for Accessibility

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 18:25:13 -0700
To: Chuck Letourneau <cpl@starlingweb.com>
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
At 08:23 PM 5/8/1999 -0400, Chuck Letourneau wrote:
>I don't know if this will follow for other
>browsers when they support ACCESSKEY, but Microsoft certainly got this one

Which browsers support ACCESSKEY currently?  As there is no
particularly easy way to include accesskey instructions without
doing browser detection, it would be nice to have a list of
user agent strings that recognize this.  Anyone keeping such
a list?  (If you volunteer me, I throw pies at you.)

Kynn Bartlett <kynn@hwg.org>
President, Governing Board Member
HTML Writers Guild <URL:http://www.hwg.org>
Director, Accessible Web Authoring Resources and Education Center