Re: Access Keys for Accessibility

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 18:25:13 -0700
To: Chuck Letourneau <cpl@starlingweb.com>
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
At 08:23 PM 5/8/1999 -0400, Chuck Letourneau wrote:
>I don't know if this will follow for other
>browsers when they support ACCESSKEY, but Microsoft certainly got this one
>right.

Which browsers support ACCESSKEY currently?  As there is no
particularly easy way to include accesskey instructions without
doing browser detection, it would be nice to have a list of
user agent strings that recognize this.  Anyone keeping such
a list?  (If you volunteer me, I throw pies at you.)

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@hwg.org>
President, Governing Board Member