Re: accessibility for non readers

From: jonathan chetwynd <jonathan@signbrowser.free-online.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 19:49:11 +0100
To: <love26@gorge.net>, "jonathan chetwynd" <jay@peepo.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
"A web without pictures is quite imaginable but one without words would have
very little interest."

Frankly, It is clear that you have little or no knowledge of learning
disability, please don't take the time to obstruct those who do.

Lip reading, gesture, location, music, tone, all play a part.

Did you ever see a silent movie, yes some do have words, (Road Runner) but
then there is Melier, what was his name a Majician. Journey to the moon etc.

Anyway as I said have a look at our site, and its links.

If you want to learn more about this important aspect of the world, and the
www.

Do have a look at these three sites

Java beta at http://www.peepo.com/drivethru2/

'98 STEM award site at http://www.peepo.com/signbrowser/lstem.htm

Homepages at http://www.peepo.com

I would be grateful for your response both to our sites, and your ideas
about accessibility and the www.

Jonathan

You should be able to just click on any of the links above, though sometimes
life isn't that easy.

jay@peepo.com

Our site www.peepo.com is a graphical aid to browsing the www for
non-readers.

To use our site, make the link and have a drink.
It is a drive thru, you are already travelling in one direction.
Click on the house/road in the centre of the page to reverse.
When you see a link of interest, click on it.