text streaming -Reply

From: Pam Gregory <PGREGORY@fcc.gov>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 09:46:35 -0500
To: rneff@moon.jic.com, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
We used Cheetah several years ago, but I think they went out of
business.  RapidText (rapidtext) does it for Greg Smith's On a Roll radio
program. I have heard that  NCI (National Captioning Inst.) may already be
offering it, or will be very shortly.

>>> "Robert Neff" <rneff@moon.jic.com> 04/04/99 03:48pm >>>
Can anyone recommend companies that do text streaming in the USA.  I
heard
that there is a company called Communique International in Frederick,
Virginia, but infomration has no record.  Does anyone have number for
them?

rob