Re: What html authoring tool is best for blind students??????

From: Kathy Seven Williams <kseven@utah-inter.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 09:33:56 -0600
To: Geert Bormans <Geert.Bormans@esat.kuleuven.ac.be>, Prof Norm Coombs <NRCGSH@ritvax.isc.rit.edu>
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
All those lovely things you say about Hot Metal Pro 4 are relatively true,
but my experience with it was that it was very difficult to use with a
speech synthesizer, and I deleted it from my system before the trial period
ended.

I use a combination of HTMLPRO3 (I think they are up to about 5 now) and
DreamWeaver finding the former the very simplest to use with speech access.

>From my point of view: go for HoTMetaL Pro 4.

"While they were saying among themselves it cannot be done, it was done."
Helen Keller

K7 (Kathy Seven Williams)
kseven@utah-inter.net
http://home.utah-inter.net/kseven/