Re: What html authoring tool is best for blind students??????

While I'm not the biggest fan of FrontPage, it really does make adjusting
your code to meet accessibility standards a LOT easier than other editors do.
I use Bobby to check my FrontPage sites without many problems at all. The
only problems that I've had in that respect was applying what Bobby told me
to do with some Java applets that I was using, but I expected to have
problems with those pesky scripts anyway. Basically, I think that FrontPage
98 is the lesser of the evils, so to speak...but I'm sure that there are a
ton of people who would argue with me...  :-)

Kristine Bradow
Wayne State University
Enabling Technologies Laboratory
Detroit, MI 48202