RE: What html authoring tool is best for blind students??????

From: B.K. DeLong <bkdelong@naw.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 10:23:52 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
At 10:08 AM 9/1/98 -0400, you wrote:
> Though there are of course quirks I recommend Front Page 98.  It allows
>you to change the code to things (like HTML 4.0) that HoTMetaL Pro won't
>stand for.

Yes but when it comes to Acessibility, how many times do you have to go
through and edit a site done in Frontpage 98 before it follows
accessibility guidelines or Web standards?

>Bobby for use with editors not containing such a rule checking set.

How accurate is Bobby when it comes to checking for Web Accessibility?
--
B.K. DeLong                  360 Huntington Ave.
Director                         Suite 140SC-305

http://www.naw.org
bkdelong@naw.org

NAW is the North American "chapter"
of the World Organization of Webmasters