BBC Websites Update

From: T. V. Raman <raman@Adobe.COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 16:55:54 -0700 (PDT)
To: Iain Wilkie Logan <iainlogan@enterprise.net>
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
actually that is good to hear -- as a long time listener of
the World Service I was disgusted by their WWW site.

At one point there was a message here soliciting access
feedback  and stating that the  BBC was "interested" -- but
both then and earlier all I got for in return
for writing to them was a canned reply.

And their site has more than alt text problems, they abuse
tables extensively and it would take a major AI project to
extract any kind of structure out of their pages.

--
Best Regards,
--raman

      Adobe Systems                 Tel: 1 (408) 536 3945   (W14-612)
      Advanced Technology Group     Fax: 1 (408) 537 4042
      (W14 129) 345 Park Avenue     Email: raman@adobe.com
      San Jose , CA 95110 -2704     Email:  raman@cs.cornell.edu
      http://labrador.corp.adobe.com/~raman/        (Adobe Intranet)
      http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.html    (Cornell)
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed are my own and in no way should be taken
as representative of my employer, Adobe Systems Inc.