RE: a small rant & site critique

From: Skill Zone <sue@skillzone.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 17:26:53 +0100
To: "tom mcCain" <tmccain@thomas.butler.edu>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hello Tom

> Next week, I'll be leading a workshop on Web accessibility for folks at my
> campus, and I've been busy translating some basic tips into a few hundred
> words of English. I hope, and think, I'm getting it right.

er.. Tom

I don't suppose I could have a copy could I? They sound wonderful! I have
posted the feedback I got at:

http://www.amaze.demon.co.uk/feedback.htm

Incidentally, I heard from Charles McCathieNevile on the vexed and complex
question of links on the top or bottom (although Al, the original poster,
appears to have taken umbrage and has not responded.)

Charles showed that it is possible to be a Web expert and yet still speak
clearly. His mail said simply:

"Dear Sue, Put 'em on the bottom. regards Charles"

So I did!

Sue