Re: a small rant

From: tom mcCain <tmccain@thomas.butler.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 22:43:17 -0500 (EST)
To: Skill Zone <sue@skillzone.demon.co.uk>
cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Thank you, Sue.

>if you want accessibility on the Internet - then make the rules and
>guidelines accessible.

A couple of weeks ago, I sent much the same letter to the w3c-wai group,
and received a pleasant offer of help, and a couple of pleas for "patience
with the process" that kind of missed the point.

Next week, I'll be leading a workshop on Web accessibility for folks at my
campus, and I've been busy translating some basic tips into a few hundred
words of English. I hope, and think, I'm getting it right.

Good luck.

- tom mcCain

tmccain@butler.edu