Re: [Fwd: Is your Internet Site legal?]

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 12:47:18 -0800 (PST)
To: kynn.bartlett@cgu.edu (kynn bartlett)
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org, kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com

A somewhat snide note from me -- while I don't consider Bobby to
necessarily be the be-all, end-all evaluator of accessibility, I
find it amusing that these "experts" earned 3 stars for their
homepage, while the CGU homepage (who they sent their ad to) rates
4 stars from Bobby.

(Caveat:  The rest of the CGU site is being only very slowly
converted to better accessibility standards -- especially since
it's maintained by about 3 dozen people.)

--Kynn