[Fwd: Is your Internet Site legal?]

From: kynn bartlett <kynn.bartlett@cgu.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 12:21:13 -0800
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
CC: kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com
I got this today, at my Claremont Graduate University webmaster
address.  It's spam, but on the other hand, it's somewhat
interesting spam -- I'd never do any business with _these_ people
though, because (a) I don't need their services, and (b) I don't
do business with spammers.

Anyone have any thoughts on this, though?  Anyone have dealings
with this company?

It's always difficult to know how to deal with companies that
support one thing I believe in (e.g., accessibility), but seem to
use methods I vehemently _don't_ agree with (random emailing of
unsolicited email advertisements).

(And, of course I worry that by passing this on here, I may be
giving spammers greater visibility...oh well...)

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn.bartlett@cgu.edu>
Web Communications Manager, Claremont Graduate University