RE: Applicability of Prism?

From: Murarka, Anup <amurarka@spyglass.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 19:48:40 -0600
To: "'w3c-wai-gi@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-gi@w3.org>
Cc: "'love26@gorge.net'" <love26@gorge.net>
The message below was recently forwarded to me with a request to join
the list.  I'll apologize for the delay but here I am.  I'm happy to
address any questions or ideas you might have about Prism.  I have
joined the list so it is not necessary to copy me on a reply.

Anup Murarka			mailto:anup@spyglass.com
Spyglass, Inc.			http://www.spyglass.com