Re: Frames [was RE: Development WAI activitiess

From: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 16:06:47 -0800 (PST)
To: asgilman@access.digex.net, phoenixl@netcom.com
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
to follow up on what Scott Luebking said:

> If the user is viewing an index frame in the second area and
> selects a link which changes the frame in the third area, my
> browser will switch to displaying the new frame in the frame
> third area.

When the browser switches frames, is there any cue that this
has happened?

Al Gilman

I'm not quite clear about the question.  The frame changes in response
to the user's action so the user is expecting a change.  I think the browser
does say something about a new frame so that the user doesn't think
that link changed the web page rather than just the frame.