Re: Frames [was RE: Development WAI activitiess

From: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 16:06:47 -0800 (PST)
To: asgilman@access.digex.net, phoenixl@netcom.com
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
to follow up on what Scott Luebking said:

> If the user is viewing an index frame in the second area and
> selects a link which changes the frame in the third area, my
> browser will switch to displaying the new frame in the frame
> third area.

When the browser switches frames, is there any cue that this
has happened?

Al Gilman

SL::

I'm not quite clear about the question.  The frame changes in response
to the user's action so the user is expecting a change.  I think the browser
does say something about a new frame so that the user doesn't think
that link changed the web page rather than just the frame.

Scott