RE: ACCESSKEY attribute

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 13:47:14 -0600
To: "M. T. Hakkinen" <hakkinen@dev.prodworks.com>, "w3c-wai-gl@w3.org" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Thanks for the information on ACCESSKEY.  But isn't the browser
implementation kind of a big deal.  If I put a statement like "Press S to
submit the form", the user has to press more than S in most browsers.  So
many people will think it doesn't work.  But if I put the "Access key for
the submit button is S".  Most people won't know what an access key is.
There must be a better way to use the access key for authors to adopt it's
usage.
Jon

Jon Gunderson, Ph.D., ATP
1207 S. Oak Street