RE: ACCESSKEY attribute

As far as how to declare for a page what ACCESSKEY's are supported I have
done the following:

At the top left corner of the page I place a label (of fixed size and
location) with a decription of the page and it's accesskeys. The text is set
to 2pt and the visibility attribute is set to hidden. From the sighted
perspective, nothing is there. From the screen reader perspective there is a
good deal of descriptive text. I also assign this label an accesskey ('m')
to allow keyboard to the label. Below is an example of what I am talking
about from a SAMI demo I did for the US Holocaust Memorial Museum.

<!-- Invisible text for screen reader access -->
<Label STYLE="visibility: hidden; align: left; width: 200; height: 14; top:
0; font-size:2pt; " AccessKey="m">
Vladka Meed. Interview on smuggling in the ghettos... Menu choices.
Biography. Alt. "B" ... Transcript. Alt. "T"
... Review. Alt. "R" ... Video. Alt. "V" ... View. properties. Large. Print.
Toggle. Alt. "A" ... Contrast. Toggle. Alt. "C"</Label>

Thoughts?

David.
David A. Bolnick
Accessibility Program Manager: Multimedia, Telecommunications
Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA  98052