Re: questions raised about wc3 authority

From: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.EDU.AU>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 10:18:27 +1100 (AEDT)
To: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I fail to appreciate what relationship this topic has to the Web
Accessibility Initiative, or how it can be regarded as being of special
significance to people with disabilities as contrasted with the community
of web users at large. I would respectfully suggest that this thread ought
to be moved to a more appropriate forum. I am sure that there is at least
one public mailing list devoted to PICS and related issues.