RE: Seamless Accessibility (was Re: your mail)

From: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 15:47:31 -0400 (EDT)
To: Liam Quinn <liam@htmlhelp.com>
cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I think the point here can be compared thus.  If I use a software package
and don't traffic in english, I'd like it in my native language please?
and I'd like it delivered in the same mannor that the software packagee's
domenant language is delivered in not to be reminded that since I'm using
this package that was specially converted by some glitch or annother.

what I hate and what is nicely dealt with by the conscept of seemless
accessability is getting to a text version of a page only to find out that
it is out of date.  It doesn't reflect the graphical "true" page.
The barrier we are up against though is dealing with web applications that
are written in combinations of html and other sets.

Hands-On-Technolog(eye)s
touching the internet
voice: 1-(301) 949-7599
poehlman@clark.net