Re: Style sheets for access

From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 11:31:37 +0100
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charlesn@sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au>
cc: WAI <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

To auto-subscribe, please send a mail to w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org with
Subject: subscribe.

> The difficulty is introduced by CSS allowing user-defined sheets. In
> earlier HTML, there were a fixed number of Styles (H1, H2, P, UL
> etc).

H1, H2, O, UL are not style, they are structure&content.

Style is for presentation, and when I write UL in a document, I mean
"this is a list of items", the presentation is independent, you can
voice it, print it, screen it, braille it, up to you.

Can you rephrase your issue ?