Re: Guidelines for email

From: George Kerscher <kerscher@montana.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 19:12:04 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hello all,

Neal and others have a really good point.  If you have set up your screen
reader to ignore the character ">" you save yourself a lot of noise in
reading quoted email messages. This means that it is not as easy to
determine where the end of a comment is located.

Being a geek, I like the idea of begin comment and end comment, but that
may be too much for the normal non-geek type person.

I suppose one could put end of comment, or write the sentence so it is
clear that you have ended your comment. I'd prefer a non technical
mechanism to <gwk:> comment </gwk>

Best
george
has intiatials