Re: last call -- OPTION

From: Mike Paciello <paciello@yuri.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 09:21:22 -0400
To: Al Gilman <asgilman@access.digex.net>
Al:

While I realized it's "last minute", because I'm traveling, I'll review all
my the specs this afternoon and send comments. However, in this case, I'm
inclined to go with your proposal.

Regards,

Mike

At 08:43 AM 10/22/97 -0400, you wrote:
>In the absense of better information from the Interest Group,
>I am inclined to make the following representations to the
>HTML working group concerning the OPTION issue:
>
>1. The grouping function proposed is expected to improve the
>usability of forms for persons with disabilities.
>
>2. This is a "good to have," not a "must have" concern from an
>accessibility perspective.
>
>3. We have not identified a clear accessibility reason for
>preferring one or the other form of the format change as
>discussed in the propsal.
>
>-- Al Gilman

Michael G. Paciello                      Executive Director,
E-Mail: mailto:paciello@yuri.org         Yuri Rubinsky Insight Foundation
Tel: +1 603 598 9544                     URL: http://www.yuri.org/
FAX: +1 603 598 2839                     Promoting Accessibility Awareness!

Please Make a Tax-Deductible Donation:   http://www.yuri.org/donate.html