last call -- OPTION

From: Al Gilman <asgilman@access.digex.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 08:43:41 -0400 (EDT)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
In the absense of better information from the Interest Group,
I am inclined to make the following representations to the
HTML working group concerning the OPTION issue:

1. The grouping function proposed is expected to improve the
usability of forms for persons with disabilities.

2. This is a "good to have," not a "must have" concern from an
accessibility perspective.

3. We have not identified a clear accessibility reason for
preferring one or the other form of the format change as
discussed in the propsal.

-- Al Gilman