Braille and web orientation

to follow up on what Hakon Lie said:

> One question: In braille printouts, is it customary to put these page
> references into into a running header or into the text flow? Is there
> other conventions in braille printing we should be aware of?

I believe they are often used in headers.  Sometimes the running headers
are only included in the Braille page when the print page changes.

Some of the resources that I think provide an orientation to Braille
usage that helps with what we need to do with the Web formats are
listed below.  We don't have a definitive requirements statement.
But I think these materials give a good idea of the shape of the
problem.

-- Al