Re: Plan of Work

From: Al Gilman <asgilman@access.digex.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 11:44:35 -0400 (EDT)
To: Chris.Lilley@sophia.inria.fr (Chris Lilley)
Cc: w3c-wai-hc@w3.org (HC team)
to follow up on what Chris Lilley said:

[snip]
> wheras this sort of change request is highly likely to be accepted:
>
>  In section 2.4.9 (syntax of attribute values) of the 23 October 97
>  HTML4 spec (http://www.w3.org/path/dated-document) please change
>  this:
>
>  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
>
> to this:
>
>  blah blah blah foo foo blah blah blah (and bar) blah blah blah blah
>
> The WAI HC has determined that this change will make HTML4 more
> accessible to dyslexics (see thread http://lists.w3.org/list/thread)

I will remove the "formatted as literal change pages" idea from
the plan.

We will try to provide clear, concrete proposals.  On the other
hand, I still want people to try to articulate the functional
capability required, in addition to the perceived format-change
solution, because the HTML and CSS teams may be able to work out
a better way to deliver the same capability.

-- Al