Re: [RE: Agenda for Silver meeting of 23 July 2019]

On 21/08/2019 17:23, Abma, J.D. (Jake) wrote:
> ​
>
> Hi Andrew / all,
>

> The proof is always in the pudding, Silver people are focussing on
> everything out there, Web and more... see:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HcCzoKvICUHCR5dM_fV4AHnkar-WJli4hxUUE0nzwlQ/edit

I've voiced my concern before, but ... to me, this goes outside of the
remit of the World Wide *Web* consortium and the *Web* Accessibility
Initiative. Pretending that W3C WAI has the knowledge and authority to
write guidance that is to be applied to all sorts of things that aren't
web ... it's not ISO or some other more general standards body...

Patrick H. Lauke