From: David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 4:47 PM
To: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Cc: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: Re: CFC - ACT Rules format 1.0

+1

Here are a few editorial suggestions, I think in general it needs a full read for grammar. Here's a couple I noticed in a quick read.

Note a typo in section 3.1 example 3

MUST NOST
should be "MUST NOT"

4.8
Example of a  rule that checks if aria-errormessage is used <add>to</add> satisfy WCAG 2.1 success criterion 4.1.3 Status messages :

Recommendation
4.7
"...If there are no test targets, the outcome for the rule is inapplicable ...."

I suggest the term "not applicable" (or "nonapplicable" rather than "inapplicable" so the common short form "N/A" can be used.
https://textranch.com/145717/is-not-applicable/or/is-inapplicable/

https://wikidiff.com/nonapplicable/inapplicable

Cheers,

David MacDonald