Re: Understanding docs for link Scs

David

Thanks, I also found the examples to be helpful!

My main point, not well expressed, was that when I compared the 2
Understanding docs the difference didn't jump out at me. There's a lot
of text to read and I suspect others like myself at that time what to be
able to quickly be sure of the specific intent of each. Perhaps it would
be possible to more clearly surface the content vs link only differences
in the 1st paragraph. I will accept, however, that I was possibly
guilty of scan reading in my hurry :)

Steve