Re: WCAG 2.2 status update

Hi Alastair

I've been working with the epub team. We have two possible success
criteria. They are about ensuring pages can be found and navigated with a
screen reader, or when the look has changed because of font style, font
size, zooming et.

- The first one is if there are page locators in the content then there is
a way to get to them regardless of how the content is presented.
- The second is if there pages breaks are presented visually in the default
view of a document, then they should be presented programmatically.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12Zn0_TGcqrM-L_wb0PIFHM4AnHJ64wPsucZyRGlf2Fg/edit?usp=sharing

Tiny URL.
https://tinyurl.com/yxh5nlh6

Cheers,