Re: WCAG 2.2 status update

Hi Alastair and All,

JoAnne is leading the Icons for Inactive Controls  SC as well as Page
Refresh.  They were discussed at the June 6, 2019 Low Vision Task
Force (LVTF) meeting. She recommended that both not part of 2.2 and
included in a LVTF supplemental guidance document instead.

> joanne: on refresh SC make it part of supplimental guidance.
> ... same with icon SCs
https://www.w3.org/2019/06/06-lvtf-minutes.html#item02

I've copied her on this email in case I misunderstood and got that wrong.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Laura

--