Re: What is a failure of 1.3.5 Identify Input Purpose?

Hi Josh,

> its that 'on a per-input basis' that's just not clear from the SC

*Success Criterion 1.3.5 Identify Input Purpose: *The purpose of each input
field collecting information about the user...

Josh, I'm struggling to figure out how to author this so that the
requirement is clearer, given the highlighted bits of the quoted SC (i.e.,
"each input field... about the user"). We cannot "re-open" the normative
text at this time, but is there something in the Understanding document
that we should add, modify or otherwise clarify?

JF

--
*​John Foliot* | Principal Accessibility Strategist | W3C AC Representative
Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good