Re: Horizontal scrolling & reflow

> Each ‘card’ in that section of content fits within the viewport, so there
is no disadvantage. On a touch screen you can swipe it along nicely, or use
the scroll bar. (I’m not recommending anything else about this page.)

If the text wraps in chunks within the viewport, then I wouldn't fail it. I
would think of the swipes as a control to advance to the next group of
content which also fits in the viewport.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613-806-9005