Re: reflow technique - long urls

Eric
I updated the CSS to 'overflow-wrap'.
I added the information about IE/Edge based on testing and wanting to
provide good examples. I can't find any documentation about this issue.
I have tested the examples on two different machines with Windows 7 IE11,
and Windows 10 Edge. everything fails except
* {word-break: break-word;},
I tried overflow-wrap in
a {...}
.wrapped {...}
a.wrapped {...}
li a {...}
li a.wrapped {...}
etc.
all fail
I can't make  wrapping work in IE/Edge except with the * {word-wrap:
break-word;} declaration. If you can get overflow-wrap to work, or
word-wrap to work with anything other than * selector, please let me know.

I will remove the IE/Edge info if that is necessary to get the technique
reviewed.

Jim