Re: reflow technique - long urls

Personally, I think that long URLs should be exempt. As a sighted person I
never read past the initial 30-40  characters ...

I think we could "uncomfortably" put it in this exception.

"Except for parts of the content which require two-dimensional layout for
usage or meaning."

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*