Re: Created branch with proposed wording for 1.3.4

PS I'm training all day today... so will just check in on breaks.... can we
rally around this and make any tweaks as necessary today?

... especially check the definition in the Branch
 which pulls in HTML 5.2

http://rawgit.com/w3c/wcag21/1.3.4_autofill_david/
guidelines/#identify-common-purpose

Feel free to edit the Branch as necessary, if I'm not answering quickly...

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
Mobile:  613.806.9005