Re: Finding agreement on common purpose

> So you would call the last name “family-name”, the credit card number
“cc-number”?

No, I'm saying that the magical mapping documents will map it.

> Even if it is a standard name for each purpose rather than the token, it
would mean you can’t use “Your name” as the label for a field, you’d have
to use “Name”, even if there were three different fields asking for
different people.

No, I'm saying that the magical mapping documents will map it.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902