Re: a suggestion for Personalization Semantics

>This Working Group has attempted to tackle this in the past, and the W3C
consensus position is that WCAG 2.0 does not mandate their use.

My understanding is that the consensus was "not to take the action to add a
failure technique because of some members would not consent to adding it
... that is not the same as saying we took an action to have "consensus to
not mandate their use",  ...  I don't provide my consensus to that proposal
which has never been proposed.

Not having consensus on one thing does not mean we have consensus on
another.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*