Re: Identify Common Purpose - resolving issues

My thought is that we have already spend a LOT of time on this which, given the fixed deadline, takes away time for other SCs / issues where progress is urgently needed. I would propose NOT to discuss theses issues one by one in the next Telco as this will take up the entire meeting and will likely end with ‘leave open’ anyway, which we can’t afford.

My proposal would be to have a straw poll at the outset whether we
A - move the SC to 2.2 for more discussion and solving the issues raised in due course
B - keep it on level AAA and wade through issues
C - keep it on current level and wade through issues

My own preference is for A. I want the other open SCs / issues to be addressed, not pushed back because of our protracted problems with this one.
Detlev

Sent from phone