Re: Issue 650 Does the Hover or focus SC apply to tabbed interfaces?

I agree with going back to using popup, or something similar and then
defining it.

For me, "overlay" makes me think of a light box, dialogue box etc., which
is not generally a hover based popup... but could live with it if it's
defined or clear in another way the the SC is not talking about those
things.

I also hope we address the first bullet regarding closing the popup
"without moving the pointer". The pointer can't do anything without moving,
can it?

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*