Re: Response to Issue 659/660/386

Yes. Enter is certainly required to be available at any time. Simply
having a form with a submit control on a page would fail your re-written
SC as enter would submit that form. I would find it hard to argue that
that is not a shortcut.

Space would generally scroll the page but you could argue that that is
not something implemented by the content but by the browser. I would
generally be happy with that - but I could see an argument being made
that the fact that there IS scrollable content means that the shortcut
is implemented by the content.

Note - you are also missing a "that" in the re-written SC.

--
Regards, James

<http://www.oracle.com> James Nurthen | Accessibility Architect
Phone: +1 650 506 6781 <tel:+1%20650%20506%206781> | Mobile: +1 415 987
1918 <tel:+1%20415%20987%201918> | Video: james.nurthen@oracle.com
<sip:james.nurthen@oracle.com>
Oracle Corporate Architecture
500 Oracle Parkway | Redwood City, CA 94065
<http://www.oracle.com/commitment> Oracle is committed to developing
practices and products that help protect the environment