Re: I will vote against WCAG 2.1 Draft

Wayne,

were these issues raised previously? Yes, GitHub is not the most ideal
of tools for many reasons, but there are workarounds that can be applied
client-side.

One of the quickest is to set your browser to pretend to be a
mobile/phone device. This results in GitHub going into mobile view,
which linearises reasonably well and is reasonably responsive (though
some advanced functionality is stripped from those pages).

--
Patrick H. Lauke