Re: I will vote against WCAG 2.1 Draft

Let me clarify. Only one or two members of the LVTF could participate in
the discussion on github because the interface is not accessible and we
were given no instructions on how to participate in an alternative format.

The 2.1 document is pretty good. I will vote for it if the document if it
is made clear that members with the Low Vision Task Force could not
participate in the discussion, and therefore, the effected  parties are not
present in the discussion.

Wayne