Can we put "help and support" into the wcag draft

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2017 20:46:58 +0300
To: "W3c-Wai-Gl-Request@W3. Org" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hi Folks

Most people had left before we managed to redo the survey on today's call/

It seemed that we have addressed most the issues at: https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/32

Can you give a +1 if you are ok putting it in as is into the draft (and a -1 if you have a show stopping issue with it). We can divide it up (if the groups wants) and make small language changes after August. However we really need to move on to the next SC.

All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter