Re: CJK Letters some questions so I can compute font family sizes.

First, Thank You Christophe

That is what I needed. I will insert vertical into my line length algorithm
for computing average character width. It is really nice to have an
expected result before I start.

I cannot do the same statistical analysis with Chinese, but if my line
length method for computing actual character size (as opposed to font size)
then I can give a method for native speakers to define reasonable variance.
For example, in Latin sets, 1.25 is reasonable variance. This was obtained
by statistical analysis together with my own common sense l derived from
knowing Latin based languages.

The numbers may vary by language, but we can give the internationalization
an algorithm plus a heuristic for choosing the variance for any language.

Thanks again,

Wayne